Being healthy and living a happy and fulfilled life is the ultimate goal for billions of people worldwide, making it the perfect time to earn a fitness and nutrition certification by enrolling and becoming a Certified Health and Nutrition Life Coach.
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL:
- Learn powerful motivational techniques and hands-on practical tools to guide your clients to support their emotional, behavioral, physical, and nutritional wellbeing.
- Develop a strong foundation of health theory related to human anatomy, nutrition, and physical fitness, so that you can be a confident and effective health and nutrition life coach through this nutrition certification.
- Learn core, professional life coaching skills, such as how to develop a rapport with your clients, work together to set achievable goals, and support them using powerful communication and questioning techniques and hands-on practical tools.
- Learn proper interview and screening methods designed to help you determine a client’s needs and their readiness to change. Plus, you’ll receive detailed fitness and nutrition assessments to use with your clients, allowing you to develop a customized step-by-step nutritional and exercise program that will get them the results they are looking for.
- Develop a strong understanding of the psychology of behavioral change so that you can help your clients get past self-defeating habits, avoid relapse, and overcome resistance so they can create a lasting lifestyle change.
This fitness and nutrition certification program will give you everything you need to design your own health and nutrition life coaching package based on your own experience and knowledge and the areas of wellness that you are passionate about.
At the end of the course, you will be a Certified Health and Nutrition Life Coach and you will become an advocate for healthy living, a health educator, and an active partner that helps each client unlock their potential through healthy lifestyle choices.
This course will give you all the tools you need to help others achieve their health goals, be it to build muscle, lose fat or simply live a more active life. If you want to build up your online coaching business, be it online or in person, it’s important you equip yourself with the knowledge of how to correctly work with your students and understanding their pain points.
The health coaching course and health coaching certification are designed to develop both your personal and professional life. That means it’s not just for professionals but also for beginners who want to improve their own health and fitness. You don’t have to have to be a health coach/work in the healthcare field or have any students yet. All you need is an interest in the field to get started.
- Week 1: Introduction
- Week 2: Basic Nutrition and Digestion for a Health Coach
- Week 3: Basic Nutrition and Special Conditions
- First Quiz
- Week 4: The Initial Interview ANS Screening Clients
- Week 5: Physical Fitness Assessments
- Week 6: Developing a Nutritional Program
- Week 7: Developing an Exercise Program For The General Client
- Second Quiz